Thursday, June 4, 2009

Who's Harassing Who?

The Tangredi's are suing me for sending them "harassing" emails. They are using these emails as evidence proving my involvement in this "conspiracy" against them. However, since they have to my knowledge failed or forgotten to submit these emails as any kind of evidence, I felt I'd help out a little bit and just post em here for all to read. This is the account of all the email exchanges between the Tangredi's and I, including one in which, it appears obvious to me, the Tangredi's were posing as Guy Fawkes.
Please enjoy the read if you have time. Then try and guess who is suing who for sending harassing emails!

1/22/09

From j p,
subject: Tangredikarma 2.0

Hello Everyone,

This is my NEW e-mail address (guyfawkes1001@gmail.com).
I know that all of you were probably pretty po'd that the site was hacked a few weeks ago, me too! Unfortunately, I lost all of my e-mails when I got hacked, but I was able to retrieve all of my contacts. I want to attempt to recreate TangrediKarma again. If you would like, I respectfully ask you to send me your story again if you would like it reposted. I'll start it back up again after I get a few responses, I'm also going to repost all of the recent media as I did before. I think it was serving Nashville a great JUSTICE to know the nitty gritty about the Tangredi "Empire". The Tangredis probably think that were finished, but we're just getting started.

Much Respect,
GF



1/25/09

From Michael Tangredi,
subject: w-2
forms


What address can I send your w-2 form to? I'm trying to get them out middle of this week. Let me know as soon as possible. Thanks

  • Be mindful, this message was sent to an email address that they should have had no way of knowing about, aside from the fact that I used it to contact Guy Fawkes.

2/18/09

From Me,
no subject


I'm very interested in how you got this email, and exactly what game you might be trying to play.


2/18/09

From Michael Tangredi
subject: reply


I got it from Guy Fawkes. As a matter of fact, I got all of the e-mails that were sent to Guy Fawkes. They're a pretty interesting read...


2/18/09

From Michael Tangredi



Needless to say that the USSS loved it.

2/20/09

From Michael Tangredi

See. That's the thing about telling misinformed shit to an anonymous psychopath. They're ANONYMOUS, so that means it can be ANYONE. The best thing about it, "Dennis", is that I'd say within the next few weeks you and everybody who e-mailed their stories in along with Mr. Fawkes himself will be getting a rather large lawsuit for our due of damages. NOBODY will be anonymous then. Good luck. And I trust that you received your w2 already.

2/20/09

From Me


This is the last email you'll receive from me, none of that internet fighting bs. Interesting that the USSS would be interested in anything a private citizen would have to say to another in an email, seeing as though I believe they simply investigate fraud and protect the economy and world leaders. Plus, I imagine they have their hands full at the moment. Also, the truly interesting read were these emails. Words like lawsuit, slander, and Guy Fawkes? Maybe we know who hacked a certain person's email. Wait, is that a federal crime? I guess I'll have to google it. Slander? I'm pretty sure that in this country, even with the patriot act in effect, that someone cannot get sued for sending a "private" email to someone else. Now, a former employer spilling terrible and untrue dribble about a past employee on a public forum? That may be slander. Feel free to email more, like I said, I'm pretty much done, but at the same time amused with all this. But please, don't waste any money for a lawyer for an insignificant nobody though. With bankruptcy, fraud charges (over $1 million dollars), and with only $63 in assets...you need to worry more about your debts.

And its Dennis Feltner, not Dennis Lee. What's the matter, you think I'd be afraid of letting you know who I am and what I think about you? Call it slander all you want, I was there, and if need be, I'll testify. And by the way, I don't appreciate you probing for my address, furthermore in a likely illegal manner!


2/20/09

From Michael Tangredi


You don't have to respond back if you don't want to. I will be honest with you, I was not probing for your address, I have it on your employment file (which is why you already got your w2 form without a response from you). I just needed for you to tie yourself to the slander suit and by giving me your address, that would have done it. But you actually gave me something even better, you spelled out your name for me. Also, the thing about hacking someone's e-mail, yes it is a federal crime (if you could prove it) and that is only if the issue at hand is identity theft. Now, I don't know if you're still in contact with Laura, but the Secret Service was enticed with what she had to say, not what you were saying. You can accuse me of hacking Mr. Fawkes' e-mail, but I do have an affidavit from him saying that those e-mails were being forwarded to me intentionally. Thank you for your time.


2/20/09

From Me


:( Crap! I've been had!


Along with these emails, I also received others from Guy Fawkes after his email was hacked that clearly were not him, and were to the best of my knowledge the Tangredi's.

I'll probably get this case thrown out, or at least one or more of the Tangredi's will be on trial or in jail before it ever has a court date, but in the mean time I'd like to ask the Tangredi's why that signed affidavit is not one of their exhibits?

Also, if you know his name, why are you suing other defendants for further damages if they do not reveal him?

Furthermore, why would you claim to not know his identity or if he even worked for you?

Plus, exhibit P clearly clearly states that Guy Fawkes will not give up his identity to you, and names another person as his co-conspirator. If he in fact wrote this, which it is once again obvious to me that he didn't, where then does this affidavit come into play?

Too many questions to wrap your head around. Good luck not getting caught in your own web of lies guys.

3 comments:

  1. I like that with the many, many lawyers that have heard about the Tangredi's or have read the case all have the same reaction

    "Are these people crazy?"

    No joke. I have heard it straight from 3 lawyers mouths and everyone in their firms seem to believe so as well.

    At least I'm not wrong in thinking these people have gone off the deep end.

    Anyone that has been dragged in to this lawsuit needs to get legal aid of some sort. If you don't have the money, then find a free legal aid center in your area. Do not let these people win on default. That seems to be their only chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a free legal advice seminar next week in which you can speak to a lawyer on cases such as this, contact me for more information

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite line in the complaint

    "She makes several comments that are less than tasteful, even when being posted on a blog such as this one. Mr. Fawkes never posted any times that Ms. Lightfoot e-mailed to her....."

    "Even when being posted" does not pair up well with "never posted". I like how the very next line contradicts the previous.


    I also love the many run-on sentences. I can see it right now, the Tangredi's sitting back and being so proud of their 14 page complaint when really it sounds ridiculous and many of the accusations don't make sense.

    Also entertaining? "The plaintiffs are certain other libelous tags were entered, but the plaintiffs do not sustain proof for further allegations regarding tags entered by Mr. Fawkes."

    I'm certain I shit rainbows and butterflies, but I don't sustain proof for that either.

    ReplyDelete